Since the days of ancient Egypt, craftsmen have been using inlaid bone to decorate furniture surfaces, and for good reason: it embodies a natural sheen that adds instant luxury to any space. Handcrafted using the same centuries-old technique, this desk features an intricately patterned bone inlay design perched on tapered brass legs.
Introducing the handcrafted Moroccan Desk, made out of natural hardwoods. This desk will add a simple yet elegant look to any home. It features two drawers for storage and a drawer pull on top that has bone and resin inlay in a geometric pattern. Every inch of this Moroccan Inlay Desk tells the story. Inspired by traditional Moroccan designs sourced from antique sources, its bone and resin inlays lend lighthearted touches to the serious study of your best work. Crafted with two drawers opening on wood glides plus extras like brass legs that can be removed and levelers for stability when moved indoors or out, this bone inlay desk offers storage room as well as natural beauty – because what’s more important than having both?
The Moroccan Inlay Desk is a sturdy, classic desk that would look beautiful in your workspace. With two compartments and hand-carved detail, this all-natural beauty can take you far from the daily grind. All of our desks are perfect for any design style or home office. We hope you love it as much as we do!
- Handcrafted tropical hardwood desk with bone and resin inlay
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece
- Two drawers
- Drawers open on wooden glides
- Sealed with clear lacquer for protection
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth. Avoid chemical cleaners
- Brass legs are removable
- Levelers are included
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- Some assembly required
- Overall: 30″H, 53″W, 22″D
- Table Top Thickness: 1.25″
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 7.5″H, 12.5″W, 17.5″D
- Distance Between Legs: 18″ short side; 46″ long side
- Leg Height: 18″
- Under Clearance: 18″
There are no reviews yet.