A timeless piece of furniture, this is a traditional design center table for a modern living room. Your guests will be impressed when they enter your living room with this stylish piece prominently placed. This is a truly extraordinary table. This piece features inlaid bone with alternating Black resin. The bone inlay table in stripe design is sleek with an easy-to-clean finish.
The product always comes safe from any manufacturing defect, thanks to its fabric protectant wax that’ll make it easy for transportation and also preserve the beauty of design due to attractive lacquer finishing. Moreover, you don’t need additional accessories – felt pads are already applied on the four legs of this bone inlay furniture item. Made to order from high gloss oak wood that is easy to maintain with a strong durable finish. Stylish solid lines create an impressive look in any space that would be best-suited close next to your sofa so you have lots of work surface space without moving tables or chairs around all day long!
No assembly required and a custom-made order, this center table is the perfect addition for your living room or kitchen space. Be inspired! All handmade furniture means that no two pieces will be completely identical – each one unique so that you own a truly new piece of furniture each time. This Bone Inlay Table ships within 18 days. Handcrafted by a team of professional craftsmen and will make your living space feel whole again. We stand behind our work and guarantee satisfaction 100%. Customize to get exactly the look you love that’s uniquely yours!
- Size: 100 (Diameter) X 45 (Height) Centimeters
- Bone inlaid with Black Resin
- The table is sealed with clear wax for easy cleaning; it protects against moisture but should be maintained
- Felt pad included
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- No assembly required
- Made to Order. Thus, the customer owns a New Piece every time.
- Shipped within 18 days after receipt of successful order
- Can be customized in any size / color / design according to the customer’s requirement